Regional Serpentis Data Mining Site - Backstage Lore Wiki - EVE
- Data Mining, Level. Mining: 1998 units of Scordite (299.7m3) Space type: Normal space. Damage dealt: EM/Thermal Web/scramble: None. After the DownTime all Relic and Data sites refill their containers. The level. We have been gathering the mining data of each individual pilot in New Eden since the June release to allow miners a glimpse into their activity history when the ledger is released.
Missions - EVE University Wiki
- Faction: Caldari State Mission type: Encounter / Mining Mining: 1998 units of Scordite (299.7 m3) Space type: Deadspace with gate. The Regional Serpentis Data Mining Site is a mid-yield Data Site found in Gallente Lowsec. You will need a Data Analyzer to complete this site. Data site containers have a physical appearance that resembles a gyroscope, and are usually named Faction) Info Shard Faction) Com Tower Faction) Mainframe Faction) Data Processing Center Faction) Shattered Life-Support Unit Faction) Virus Test Site Faction) Minor Shipyard Faction) Production Installer" or Faction) Backup Server". We are looking forward to the tools that our very talented 3rd Party Developer community creates in this regard.
Relic and data sites - EVE University Wiki
- EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP. Note that Mining missions pay off in ISK and Loyalty points, you do not get ore. These two web-based tools offer the same data as the in-game. The following information is for sites in null security space, the distribution of materials in other areas is likely identical but with lower drop rates. You'll have to hack into the containers first by playing the hacking minigame. With higher standings you will be able to take higher level missions, pay less broker fees in NPC stations and get cheaper refining in NPC stations.
Level 4 Mining Mission Summary - Missions - EVE Online Forums
- While a ship that is not bonus-ed to scanning can scan down a level I cosmic signature, even exploration-focused ships and fittings may struggle. I can t take full credit for all the data, lots was gleaned from different online sources. I ve run some L4 Mining Missions in nullsec but not in any regions where. Mining missions are given out by Mining agents and require you to mine an asteroid or set of asteroids and bring the ore back to the agent's station. You will often get more ISK from bounties than from mission reward.
Introducing the Mining Ledger - New tools for miners in EVE Online
- We have been gathering the mining data of each individual pilot in New Eden since the June release to allow miners a glimpse into their. We play EVE all the time - the data is there. We are still recovering from the last time they tried to get data. The sites have invisible time limit after which strong NPC force will arrive, blow up remaining containers and attack the pilot on site. Completing missions changes your standing with the agent, the agent's corporation, in some cases the agent's faction and, in security missions, the faction of the entities that you kill. You will need to have trained various Science knowledge to the level required by an agent before he or she will offer you the mission. Once you are in touch with the Storyline Agent, you accept and complete the mission in the usual way. Ghost sites Main article: Ghost Site Ghost sites are data sites with limited time and riskier failures. A Ruined site was found in J002625 on 02/29/2020 in. Faction: Amarr, mission type: Encounter / Mining, mining: 1998 units of Scordite (299.7m3). And secondly, because several perks become available when an individuals or player-run corporations standings are higher with a specific entity. There are four skills that improve the payout from missions. They also won't count for the 1/4h declining limit. Sleeper caches contain sleeper components, manufacturing materials, skillbooks and blueprint copies for polarized weapons. There was a clear call from the CSM for corporations and alliances to be able to track who is mining the materials cleaved from moons by refinery structures, and the developers saw a strong need for all pilots. Each new level of mission generally require that you have more skills, and access to bigger ships. You cannot work for a Storyline Agent unless you've received an offer from that Agent. Nothing worth worrying about. It is best to choose yor location so that you have second and even third agent as backup once you can't any more decline the mission offer from first agent. Use the map and look for a group of fairly high security systems set off from the major trade routes. Expected average site value Paste this to evepraisal, divide the result by 100 and you get the expected value per site for that faction. So fly the cheapest ship that will do the job. Drone data sites contain drone components and blueprint copies for 'Integrated' and 'Augmented' drones. Even distribution missions can fail if you get ganked.